Learn how to design costumes, masks, hats and other props to make outfits for school plays, dressing up parties, Book day, Halloween etc. As many different skill sets are offered within this course, learners may become inspired to join the following courses:
Textiles, Dress Making, Upholstery, Interior Design and Intermediate Sewing Courses.
|No Costume making courses programmed currently.|
The Adult community Learning courses are for people who are living in Swindon.
Eligibility criteria to attend the courses are:
* Adults aged 19 years old and over
* Are unemployed, or are on a low income,
* or have mild to moderate learning difficulties or,
* or have skills below level 2 (less than 4 GCSEs) or,
* or have disabilities or,
* Are recovering from mental illness or addiction or,
* Are in a household where English is not the main language.
* Legally resident in the UK, (ifnot lived in the UK or EU/EEA for 3 continuous years or more, need to provide evidence of residency and immigration status)