Suitable for under 5's, this course aims to develop knowledge and understanding of basic numeracy skills through Arts & Crafts, Nursery Rhymes, and by designing and creating games. The course is beneficial not only for the learners, but consequently their families. CD and Certificate of attendance for those who complete the course. Learners may become inspired to join the following courses:
Literacy, Sewing, Puppet Making, Nursery or Teacher Assistant, Numbersack and other Art Courses.
|New Crafty maths courses coming soon in the Summer term!|
The Adult community Learning courses are for people who are living in Swindon.
Eligibility criteria to attend the courses are:
* Adults aged 19 years old and over
* Are unemployed, or are on a low income,
* or have mild to moderate learning difficulties or,
* or have skills below level 2 (less than 4 GCSEs) or,
* or have disabilities or,
* Are recovering from mental illness or addiction or,
* Are in a household where English is not the main language.
* Legally resident in the UK, (ifnot lived in the UK or EU/EEA for 3 continuous years or more, need to provide evidence of residency and immigration status)