Refine and enhance your sewing skills. Develop and broaden your knowledge of various textile techniques, such as embroidery, beading, applique, weaving etc, by creating and designing various craft pieces such as cushions, peg bags, notice boards, and be able to enhance or restore old clothes.
New Textile courses coming soon!
The Adult community Learning courses are for people who are living in Swindon.
Eligibility criteria to attend the courses are:
* Adults aged 19 years old and over
* Are unemployed, or are on a low income,
* or have mild to moderate learning difficulties or,
* or have skills below level 2 (less than 4 GCSEs) or,
* or have disabilities or,
* Are recovering from mental illness or addiction or,
* Are in a household where English is not the main language.
* Legally resident in the UK, (ifnot lived in the UK or EU/EEA for 3 continuous years or more, need to provide evidence of residency and immigration status)